Sheri is highly skilled and takes pride in providing patients with individualized, superior care.
She obtained her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Regis University in 2010 and has been a Physical Therapist since 1994.
- Licensed PT since 1994
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- Fellow with the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual
- Physical Therapists
- Doctor of PT
- TRX Instructor since 2010
- Fully certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling since 2007
- Member of the APTA, Orthopedic Section, AAOMPT
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist since 2012
- Affiliate faculty at Regis University
Kim is dedicated to her patients and provides compassionate skilled care.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in Colorado since 2000
- Affiliate Faculty at Regis University since 2006
- Certified Rehabilitation Pilates Practitioner since 2000
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist since 1999
- Active member of American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) since 1997, Orthopedic and Oncology Section Member
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN) since 2011
- Trained in Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- Ongoing professional education development in orthopedics, manual therapy, Pilates, mind-body movement, and oncology.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Regis University, Denver Colorado 2006
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Regis University, Denver Colorado 1999
- Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 1996
VIVIAN PROVIDES PERSONALIZED CARE AND STRIVES TO HELP HER PATIENTS GET BACK TO WHAT THEY LOVE DOING.
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedics and Health Policy and Administration sections
- Certified yoga instructor
- Certified rock climbing instructor
- Functional Dry Needling Certified
- Pursuing further education in manual therapy, functional exercise, and dry needling
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Regis University, Denver Colorado 2020
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience, Boston University, Boston Massachusetts 2013