Sheri is highly skilled and takes pride in providing patients with individualized, superior care.
She obtained her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Regis University in 2010 and has been a Physical Therapist since 1994.
- Licensed PT since 1994
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- Fellow with the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual
- Physical Therapists
- Doctor of PT
- TRX Instructor since 2010
- Fully certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling since 2007
- Member of the APTA, Orthopedic Section, AAOMPT
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist since 2012
- Affiliate faculty at Regis University